Our team is our biggest asset. We shall remain keen to recruit, train and advance the career of our most important resource - the CriticaLog Team. The company's broad HR guidelines and initiatives are aimed at creating an atmosphere, where right candidates can achieve beyond expectations and enjoy a rich and rewarding career through passion, hard work and creativity. CriticaLog is an equal opportunity organization and provides a congenial working environment, where innovation, team spirit and camaraderie flourish-resulting in successful and a cheerful teams. We like all member of our team, including associates and vendors to adopt highest standard of ethics and value systems. If you have an entrepreneur spirit, passion towards logistics, the correct skills and ethical values, CriticaLog is the place for growing your potential.
The CriticaLog employment policy is shaped by core business values including: -
- Individual respect, recognition and reward
- Customer First approach
- Results-oriented day-to-day management
- Highest logistics operating performance and efficiency
- Honesty, integrity and transparency across all activities
- We are looking for a Customer Care Representative, based out of our Bangalore Office.
Some of the selection criteria are:
- Relevant experience of 1 – 3 years, preferably from the logistics industry.
- Passionate about Customer care.
- Ability to communicate fluently and convincingly.
- High problem solving ability – solution orientation is essential.
- Display high energy level.
- The organization will provide a learning platform and career development.